Neck Pain Treatment in Charlotte: Prevent Neck Pain While at Your Desk
Do you ever find yourself with sore neck muscles after you’ve been working on your computer?
You’re not alone. Many people deal with neck pain at work. Poor posture, repetitive motions, and a lack of movement all play a role.
Luckily, Dr. Cerwin and his team can help with a custom neck pain treatment plan.
Neck Pain Treatment in Charlotte: 3 Ways We Can Help You Reduce Your Work-Related Neck Pain
Here are three ways we can help you reduce – or even prevent – your neck pain at work.
1. We Can Help You Practice Better Ergonomics
Improper posture is huge when it comes to neck pain in the office, whether you work from home or commute to work each day.
Thankfully, the following tips will help relieve much of your pain.
- Practice proper posture, especially at your desk (feet flat on the floor, avoid rounded shoulders, and keep your ears above your shoulders)
- Take breaks and move – either go for a quick walk or do some neck and shoulder stretches
- Make sure your chair and computer are situated properly
2. Our Team Can Suggest Some Relaxing Exercises
3. We Provide an Exceptional Neck Pain Treatment Plan
Misalignment can result when you have improper posture and tense muscles. Chiropractic adjustments can realign your spine, which will take a lot of pressure off your neck.
Relieving Neck Pain Now Can Reduce Your Risk of Long-Term Damage
Not getting the neck pain treatment you need now could lead to long-term damage, which could leave you with chronic neck and shoulder pain.
Investing in a Charlotte chiropractor can help you avoid that eventuality, all while leaving you feeling more comfortable right now.
Are you ready to banish neck pain once and for all? Contact us today at 704-342-2100 to schedule an appointment!